You want to ensure you've done everything to protect your family from abusers, but there's just so much to know...
- Do you know how to introduce this topic in a kid-friendly, non-icky way?
- Do you know what things your kids need to know and when?
- Do you have a family safety plan?
- Do you know about trusted adults, code words, and how to receive a report of sexual abuse?
- Do you know all of the secret tactics skilled abusers use?
- Do you know about the most serious threats to safety that exist online?
The fact is that nobody is immune to the risk of sexual abuse.
If we avoid talking about it with our kids, then we put them at an elevated risk.
It is every parents responsibility to end the confusion and fear around this topic that abusers rely on. Parents are the most important part of any sexual abuse prevention plan!
Taking steps to prevent sexual abuse can seem overwhelming, but it doesn't have to be.
I have put together a comprehensive collection of parent-friendly articles, short personal videos, lectures, and a great resource list which make the process accessible to everyone.
Also included are few surprise expert guest speakers who will jump in and discuss some particular topics like consent and online risks.
BONUS: The first 100 parents to sign up will receive a FREE and personalized copy of I Said No! a kid-to-kid guide to keeping private parts private.